Monday, November 14, 2011

#14, #15, #16 and #17.

14. Today I am thankful for left over grits. And salsa. It made a yummy lunch.
I will be out of pocket until, at least, Friday. So here are some more things I am ever thankful for...
15. Thankful that my Mom and Dad are alive and still able to live at their home. (Both are 91 years old.)
16. I am thankful for hot showers. They are in my top 10 most favorite luxuries.
17. I am thankful for a good, reliable car that takes me where I want to go.

Today I am trying to get cookies made for decorating when all the fam is home for Thanksgiving. The last few years I have bought one of those gingerbread house kits where all you have to do is "glue" the pieces together and eat the stale candy. The kids liked it, but I never really have any place to put it when we finish. So, after some 'successful fun' decorating Easter cookies I decided that we would repeat that activity and decorate Christmas cookies while we are all here at Thanksgiving. If the cookies don't get eaten - they will travel home with the decorators. I don't know if I have a gingerbread man cookie cutter so I need to go check out my supplies. If I don't we will just use round cookies and tree-shaped cookies. I think I have a star-shaped cutter, too.
Happy week to evah-body!

No comments:

Post a Comment