Sunday, November 13, 2011

Promised pics and day 13.


Isn't this fun?! I really like the set with the circles. It was my favorite until I made the set with the teardrop fabric. Now I think I like that one better. I can hardly wait to go shopping with Number One Daughter again to let her pick out more fabric for us! 
Today I am thankful for my Tom's shoes. They are so easy to wear around the house and they remind me of my very own Granny B. She wore soft, fabric shoes around her house, too. Sometime I will write more about my Granny, she was the best. I am also glad that every time someone buys a pair of Tom's shoes the company will donate a pair to someone in the world that NEEDS a pair of shoes. You can find them on the internet - and some local stores carry them. Do yourself a favor and go order a pair. Then sit back and be happy for yourself and the recipient of your generosity. 
Last year when I ordered my Tom's  I gave my Mom a pair of Tom's for her 90th birthday - and two people in the world, that I don't even know,  received a pair of shoes! Here we are wearing our Tom's, hanging out. I like being a "good deed doer". 

No comments:

Post a Comment