Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving challenge #2.

It is a good day. Am going to drive over to visit with Number One Daughter and her new baby. It is pretty wonderful that she lives a short drive away.
I also got to talk to sister, Mimi, who is down in the islands preparing for her daughter's wedding. Wow. Seeing her on skype with coconut trees in the background made me long to be there.
I am thankful for family connections. I am thankful that my two sons want to talk to me frequently. Son In the Middle calls almost every day and brings his little Sweet Pea over for a visit as much as he can. Out of Town Son checks in at least once a week. I am thankful that I can talk to my 91 year old parents every day on skype. Thankful that I can drive over and be with my daughter and kiss my granddaughter's sweet cheeks. Thankful that when I come home Mr. Macho is here and glad to see me.
It makes me feel all wrapped up in cotton candy emotions. It is good to be connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment