Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This is fun.

I am having fun learning to maneuver around this blog thang. It is surprising how much I have learned in just the few minutes I have done this. I see that it can be addictive.
Anyway. Today. My last fall art class at the local YMCA. I love taking art. I think that is what I really wanted to be when I grew up. An art student. This morning we worked on a water color painting. I wasn't totally happy with what I did, but I sooooo enjoyed painting it. I guess sometimes it is about the process and not the product. And, sometimes I surprise myself with satisfaction.
One of my favorites art techniques is block printing (with linoleum bocks). Yesterday I went to Office Depot and bought myself a paper cuter. I am going to print and cut my own Christmas cards this year. Fun times, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment