Sunday, November 20, 2011

NUMBER 20!

I am thankful for comfortable pants. Sadly I had to throw away a pair today that I was very fond of. I bought them circa 2000 when Son in the Middle was in junior college - now referred to as 'community college'. Number One Daughter had helped me pick out a pair of dance pants. They were black, loose and oh-so-comfy. I put them on this morning and wore them around until I went to the bathroom and realized that there was a group of holes in the seat of the pants. So I quickly changed into some black sweat pants (nearly as comfy) and played taps as I threw away the dance pants in the kitchen garbage. Sunday is such a good veg-out kind of day and comfy pants are a necessity for the dedicated Sunday snoozer. When my children were little I remember asking them, "When you get to be President, please make sweat suits the national uniform." A simple request from a loving mother.  I will be in the market for another pair of comfy dance pants. Until then the sweats will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment