Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Adrenaline.

Adrenaline can be a good thing. Or a bad thing. Yesterday it wasn't a good thing. Without too much detail - I am dealing with a bank mistake. And. It was Veterans' Day yesterday = bank not open. All that adrenaline went for naught.
Earlier in the day I drove way across town for an appointment to have my power steering fluid checked. It took 10 minutes. My time/gas were wasted.
Later in the day two of my shirts had something faded onto them during the laundry process.
My gratitude zen was evaporated for the afternoon. I am trying to get my groove back this morning.

And so. I am trying to focus on good positive things this morning. The little things mean so much to me...

28. Good advice from Daughter. I will buy some Shout and stop using carpet cleaner for spot removal.
29. A good night of dance lessons.
30. Cooling off time.

Wish me luck on resolving the bank issue. In peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment