Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3.

Saturday I got to do more crocheting. I am working on some hats for a great nephew. I hope his mom likes some of the ones I am creating. I go through a gamut of emotions about the hats when I am making them. I like it. Then I don't. Then I put it down. Pick it up. Like it again. Me thinks there is a certain stage of the unfinished product that makes me uncertain if it will look right or not. At that time it is best to walk away. Pick it up later. Then like it again. 

We ate lunch early yesterday. Then showered. Then headed south to Mr. Macho's Alma mater for a play off football game. The weather was custom ordered for our afternoon. Sunny. Cool. I am not a super competitive person. But I like to be on the winning side every now and then. Yesterday. Our side won!

And so. I am thankful for...
7. The excitement of cheering on our team! 


8. A great sunset in the rear view that reflected pink clouds on the car.

9. For meals prepared by other hands. 

***
I have to say that I am feeling the thankfulness in my heart. For all the things that surround me - family, friends, the place where I live. I am thankful to start a new week and glad the last one is in the rear view. 
*****
Be sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment