Friday, November 22, 2013

Infamous day.

I remember where I was 50 years ago. I was in the second grade. Mrs. Beuling's spelling class was after lunch. That is where I was when a random man came up to our classroom window and asked if the church was open. He said the president had been shot and he wanted to go in and pray. We all were as shocked as second graders can be. Nellie Papania started crying. (Nellie Papania was a blue baby. I am not sure what that means, even today. I just remember that little factoid.) 

I just deleted a very political paragraph. I will refrain from vomiting politics here. You're welcome.
***

Last night we participated in the local Reindeer run. Admission = canned goods for local food banks. We wore glow bracelets. SIT and Sweet Pea joined us. She ran a long way. Then we pooped out and went home to bags of Wendy's fare. Got some sweet Millie moments. Then home to fall asleep, as if drugged, on the sofa. 

Mr. Macho is a PSI today. There was a small rupture in the pipeline yesterday. He is on the investigating team. Thus. PSI. Not CSI. Get it? 
*****

59. This rainy day.
60. Skype.
61. Mimi


Let the weekend commence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment