Sunday, November 10, 2013

Oops.


Saturday rocked. No alarm clock. Easy oatmeal for breakfast. The steel cut variety. For me the texture makes it taste better. Plus the honey, cinnamon, and blueberries.
I crocheted a bunch. Then got some things done around the house. Mr. Macho did his chore-duty things outside. Then he came in and helped me relocate some pictures in the back and rehang others.
After a quick lunch it was back on the road to another good football game at his alma mater. What fun. The stands were crowded. We cheered on the team to the state championship. It was cold. And fun. Did I say that already?
When we got home I was so happy that I had cooked a big pot of chili on Friday. We heated it up and enjoyed it before settling down to more crocheting and football. Mr. Macho cheered for the other team. But the team I was pulling for was victorious.

Without further ado, I am thankful today for...

25. My lack of guilt for missing a day of gratitude posting.
26. Mamaw (Mr. Macho's step-grandmother), for teaching me to crochet. Many years ago.
27. A new recipe. Meat pies are in the oven.

It's sunny. It's Sunday. Maybe a stroll on the new bridge walk this afternoon? There is adventure out there just waiting to be found. Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment