Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Over charge.

Went to the Walmart today. Among the aisles I picked up a bag of navel oranges. The sign above the oranges said $4.88. When I got to the check out they rang up for $7.48. I asked my cashier to ring them again. She did. They still rang the higher amount. Before I left the store I walked back to the orange rack. And. Sure enough. It said $4.88. So. I went to customer service. And told my story. The clerk called for help from produce. I asked if I could just walk over and take a picture with my phone. Which I did. And she reimbursed me the difference. Score one for the phone!

52. Cornbread dressing. That is already finished.

The trees in my yard are more naked today. But. There is a gorgeous blanket of color on my lawn. Month's end gets closer and I haven't come close to even 100 gifts to be thankful for. I know I skipped a couple of days. Only I want to be full of thanks. Not just eh. I want to be all - POW. Hold the potatoes I want to be filled with the thanks!!! I want to be = THANKFUL. I am digging...

53. Warm blankets.
54. Hot showers. (This is one of my favorites.)
55. Falling leaves in the afternoon sun.
56. Quiet.
57. Little smiles passed on at the grocery store.
58. Reconciliation. (That one is for you, Tucker. I have thought about you all day long.)

Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment