Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday gratitude.

I am just thankful that it is Friday. 'Cause that means tomorrow is sleep-in-Saturday. Sister, Marsha, is in the area. She drove up from down south yesterday and I got to visit with her for a good while. Today she is learning how to keep bees. They have a conference for that. And. She is there. I will get to visit with her again on Sunday, before she heads home on Monday.
Tomorrow night Mr. Macho and I are going to babysit the grands so Son-in-Law and Daughter can go on a date. To celebrate. His birthday. Also, they got engaged the night before his birthday. Two birds. One stone.
The holidays are fast approaching. All I can think/talk about is food. I feel like I am at the grocery store every other day.

This has been a good week and these things have helped ring it out with and exclamation point...

41. Cheap fun purchased at the Dollar Tree.
42. Finding the Bob's candy canes for my Christmas tree.
43. The rain.

Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment