Friday, January 6, 2012

Another yarn.

Was feeling so much better today. Got to the YMCA and did my little ole workout. Good. Visited with some of my fellow morning work out jocks. Fun. Took the soup to the father-in-law. Check. Went to the store that shall remain nameless and what did I buy? Popcorn and MORE YARN! I had so much fun crocheting hats while I took sick days this week that I am going to do more of it. I am so getting into this. People are asking who will were these hats? As if I know. I just make 'em. No. Really. I will find someone to give them to.
Also spoke to many of my siblings today. Time to discuss the parents. They are both 91 years old. Yes, still alive. And still living at home. Some days it is frustrating because they try to be so independent. And some days I am totally struck by the lightening thought that I still talk to my parents everyday, they are still alive and they are both 91 years old. It amazes me. Anyway. Wrinkles in caregiver service are being ironed out. It is in their best interest. Peace of mind for everyone. I have many siblings, each with their own opinion. Many siblings = complicated decision making process. Stepping on toes and all that. Phone calls multiplied to make sure everyone is up to date.  It will all work out for the best for Mom and Dad.
And on to the weekend. Ahhh...blessed be Saturday morning! No alarm clock. It looks like the weekend might hold some rain chances, so I bought a canvas at the store today, too. Maybe I can get a little painting in this weekend, when I am not crocheting. If I do and I like it, I will post it. It is a project I have been wanting to paint for quite a while.
And now on to the couch, where some pink yarn awaits me. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment