Saturday, January 28, 2012

Quick Saturday.

Oh my stars, you should check out the sky right now. I took a look up as I was taking out the recycle trash. The moon caught my eye and then the stars started vying for my attention. I could just fall into it like a puddle it is so absolutely clear. It is crispy cold. Take a peek. Go ahead.

Blue skies put me in a good frame of mind when I woke up this morning. Mr. Macho and I did a couple of quick laps in the neighborhood and went our separate ways together at home all day long. He piddled and cleared the yard of limbs and chopped up some dead stump and read and even did a little Googling on the computer this afternoon. I crocheted and visited family on Skype and sewed and dusted and mopped. We thought we would spend the morning at home and go seek adventure this afternoon. Only after lunch we both didn't feel like taking showers and going to town. We just did more of the same - stayed home. For supper we had one of my favorites, chef salad. I make it mostly like Mom used to - two kinds of cheeses, ham and turkey sliced into little slivers, eggs, artichoke hearts, asparagus, lettuce, tomato. I added cucumber, green onion and avacado. Mom used to make her own dressing. Mr. Macho only likes 1000 Island dressing so I leave it alone.
I can hear that he is out of the shower now. It is my turn. Think I will get clean, enjoy a little glass of wine and try to read one of the books I have started. Bon nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment