Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sick day.

Yes. Even us stay at home people need a sick day every now and then. I had planned to mop the floors today. However, we all know 'the best laid plans of mice and men....'. The early rise yesterday, plus the virus remnants really kicked my can. By sundown I felt wheezing in the chest region. Vick's vapor rub and humidifier through the night and I did not go to exercise this morning. I showered and put on some comfy clothes that included a wool vest that sister from Virginia sent years ago and house shoes (What my Granny used to wear. Only mine are Tom's. ) ... and decided to take it easy the entire day. I drank chicken bouillon and ate chicken noodle soup for lunch. This is what I think taking it easy looks like....
I finished sewing the baby bib I started yesterday and sewed the matching burp cloth. They match a baby blanket I made last weekend...see?

And another blanket from my sewing efforts of last weekend....



I also took out all my yarn and spread it all over the living room. Then I finished two hats that I started last month. 



And started and finished another. 

I also played with my colored sharpies. I drew some pictures in the style of Brian Andreas' story people. If you have not been introduced to his creativity yet, do yourself a favor and Google him. I loove his form of poetry and art. He is one of my favorites. 

I must get back to my regimen of fluid intake. This virus must leave my body. And soon. I am getting a little tired of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment