Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crochet fever.

Oh man. I seem addicted to the crocheting. I am loving it. Here are some of the latest things I have finished...
I actually gave this one away this morning. My friend's son is having a baby girl any day now. 

Just finished froggie a few minutes ago. 

Turquoise with flower and aviator cap. 

Daughter asked that I work up some flowers to pin on barrettes for Super Carrot. I haven't found just the right one, yet. So I have to keep trying new patterns. 
Another rainy day. I thought I would make it into town today, but alas I have not even made it to the shower. There is always tomorrow. 
I enjoyed the first half of the BCS Championship game last night. Somebody pulled my plug right after half time. I was comatose on the couch until Mr. Macho said to wake up and go to bed. The game was over. The team I was cheering for won. Woot woot! 
Now I must get some clean sheets on the bed. I will make a shopping list, too. If the rain gets worse I might just curl up and read my book. Our YMCA has instituted a book exchange. It is such a great idea. The books are all very light reading, but I enjoy that, too. I try to challenge myself every couple of books to read something more deep. But I do like a fun girlie book and a good murder/thriller. I may not have told you but I have a few very favorite books. I will list them here:
1. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
4. (A new favorite) 1000 Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where  You Are by Ann Voskamp
And now I have to go and get some things accomplished for the day. Until the next time. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment