Thursday, January 5, 2012

On the mend.

Another day of less activity and hopefully this virus thing is packing his bags and heading out of town. More crocheting and a tiny bit of exercise this morning. I hardly broke a sweat.
Tomorrow I will try to rejoin the real world. Tonight I have a pot of split pea soup simmering on the stove. Haven't had any of that good stuff for years. Smells good right now.
Mr. Macho is getting his exercise groove on - he worked late and missed it yesterday. Later we will watch the new episode of "Gray's Anatomy". I am pretty aggravated at how they stretch out the season...seems like 4 new episodes and then at least two months of hanging on...then finally, just when I was almost weened off of it -they reel me back in. I should just give it up. Boycott or something. Maybe next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment