Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday. The 13th.

My granny used to stay in bed whenever there was a Friday the 13th. Yep.
I have been at it again today. I crocheted a bumble bee and I am in the process of making a teddy bear. I have to go to the store tonight and buy some stuffing. This morning Mr. Macho asked me if I wanted to go on a date. I said yes. We will eat out and go to the store for teddy bear stuffing. That is a fun date.
Out of town Son is coming for a visit tomorrow.
We will say goodbye to our friend at her funeral tomorrow. We will mourn. We will cry. It is hard to wrap my mind around it, but she is no longer here in body. Her sweet spirit and generous heart will live on, though. Through her children. Through her friends.
Sister Mimi took my Dad to the doctor today. He is coughing and not sleeping well at night. Dr. Mac told him to go see his heart doctor. There is a murmur. He is 91. He will think about it. No news meds for the cough. Sweet Daddy.
Thanks for the sunshine today. It was just the ticket for cheery thoughts. The weekend promises more of the same. How many adventures can you find? I'll try to find some, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment